Friday, October 17, 2008

Nose

I really don't like having a stuffy nose, and I'm sure you can all relate... I try to sleep, but I really only reach a wierd half sleep state where I keep waking up because I think I need to do something. Like the other night, I was half-asleep, and I thought I really needed to take the pillowcases off all the pillows on the bed. I got my pillowcase off really fast, but I had trouble with the rest (imaginary). I must have worked for 5 minutes on on trying to take that big pillow case (the sheet) off before waking up.
I hate it even worse when one nostril clogs. What the H? Don't they connect or something? It's always my right nostril. After it clogs I feel like I'm going to spin around every time I breathe, or like the right side of my head is going to cave in.
Why did God even give us two nostrils? So little boys can shove toy cars up one and still breathe? So farmers can do snot rockets? Why don't people smoke through their nose? It seems like that would be really convenient. You could just hold one (or TWO) death sticks and puff away. Then you could still talk to people and eat and drink at the same time!. It would make even more sense if you had independent lungs so you could drink water and talk at the same time. Just close one lung down while you drink and sing with the other. (OK, maybe that's useless).
I guess it's just a mystery.

2 comments:

April Leydsman Mason said...

HA HA HA John you crack me up. I need to call Natalie at least once a week to discuss the funny things you and Christian do in your sleep.

Tiffany Winters said...

I'm sorry you're sick. Feel better soon!